The 10 Most Affordable Marketing Solutions for any type of business. If you're looking to grow your new brand, you will need to invest in marketing solutions. But with so many different options available, which should you choose? In this blog post, we'll discuss 10 of the most affordable marketing solutions that can help take your business to the next level.
Social Media Advertising Options
using social media ads to promote your business can be affordable, effective, and highly targeted. Free social media platforms like Facebook offer affordable ad options for small businesses with tight budgets.
- Facebook Ads
- YouTube Advertising
- Google Adwords
- Instagram Marketing
- Snapchat Advertisement
- Pinterest Marketing
- etc. (continue to list affordable marketing solutions)*Note: that while these are the most affordable marketing solutions, they may or may not be right for your particular business and goals.*For example, if you're targeting a younger demographic, Facebook may not be the best option for you perhaps Snapchat would be a better choice.
Free leaflets and pamphlets can be affordable, highly targeted marketing tools. This is an affordable way to reach a specific geographic or demographic location with your company information.
- Create eye-catching flyers that contain compelling text about what sets you apart from the rest of the competition.
- Print flyers at affordable rates.
- Hand them out in your neighborhood or community to create awareness and drive foot traffic to your store, office, or website.
- Distribute leaflets at non-traditional places like local schools, libraries, daycares, etc., to reach a specific demographic you may not be able to target through
- Use Google maps to find out which neighborhoods are best suited for your type of business and where you can find affordable housing prices.
- Contact local churches, schools, community centers, etc., to see if they will help distribute leaflets in their surrounding area.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is affordable and highly effective at drawing new customers to your company.
- Research affordable SEO solutions for small businesses, including services like Google Adwords
- Use keywords in the content on your website that is relevant to what you offer so that people who search those terms will find you. Be sure to include them in both the title and content of your site.
- Ensure that you have a Google Places page and include affordable business information on it like your address, phone number, etc., to attract customers in the area who might not know about what you offer.
- Make sure to use keywords throughout all pages of your website so visitors can find what they're looking for quickly.
- Identify affordable SEO solutions that will work with your budget and set up a plan of action to grow in the search engine rankings.
Content marketing is affordable and effective for small businesses with a tight budget.
- Create content that's valuable to your target audience, like an educational article or video about the industry you're in. Social media platforms are great places to post this type of content because it will reach more people than just those visiting your website.
- Share affordable content with your audience on Facebook, Twitter, etc. to attract new followers.
- Establish a blogging schedule and use affordable services like WordPress or Blogger for hosting as opposed to expensive sites like Squarespace which can cost upwards of $25/month just for the most basic package.
- And again, always use affordable social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc., to post your content and promote it to potential customers.
- Try different writing styles and formats with affordable SEO solutions such as Buzzfeed or Medium.
- Create affordable infographics to help break down complex topics and information, which can be a great tool for small businesses who want to offer affordable marketing solutions.
- Offer free webinars on your website about tips and tricks for using the products you sell like inexpensive makeup tutorials, etc.
Pay Per Click Advertising Or Paid Advertising Platforms
- Create affordable ads through Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, or Twitter Ads for these specific platforms. This will allow you to reach more people with your marketing message than if you just did SEO alone.
- Use keywords in the ad copy that are relevant to your offer so they'll be relevant to your customer base.
- Create affordable ads based on a limited budget and set up a plan of action for when you have more money to spend in the future, which will grow your marketing campaign.
- Research affordable PPC solutions that work well for small businesses with tight budgets such as Google Adwords or Facebook Ads etc.,
- Send out a monthly newsletter to your email list o to keep them updated with all the latest offers and events.
- Create affordable emails that are easy for small businesses on a tight budget to send out using affordable platforms like MailChimp or Constant Contact, which offer free plans for up to 2000 subscribers etc.,
- Hosting services such as AWeber can be affordable at $19.95 for the most basic plan,
- Use affordable email marketing solutions like MailChimp or Constant Contact to send out your emails and keep in touch with customers on a regular basis.
- Create affordable newsletters using platforms like Mailchimp which offer free plans up to 2000 subscribers etc.,
Create a blog
- Create affordable blog posts by writing content that's valuable to your audience. The topics can be anything related to the industry you're in or something else of interest like affordable makeup tutorials etc.,
- Find an attractive topic title and write affordable blog posts with valuable content. You can use affordable SEO solutions like Buzzfeed or Medium for more creative ideas on how to get your message across and attract new customers.
Conduct surveys with customers
- Create surveys online to ask your customers what they think of the products you sell, creating survey forms, polls or simply posting them on your page to ask your audience directly. This will save you time and money guessing what your audience will like and will surely buy.
- Use affordable tools like Survey Monkey which offer free plans for up to 20 questions etc.,
Offer freebies to new customers who sign up for your email list
- Always offer affordable incentives to keep your customer base happy and attract new customers. This can be a free downloadable guide, video, or related material they might find valuable, etc.,
Find creative ways to advertise, such as using signage and flyers in public places or on the side of buildings.
BONUS: Marketing Tips!!
- Set affordable marketing goals for each month to keep track, this will give you an idea of what your budget is and how much time it'll take.
- Keep up with affordable social media sites like Facebook or Twitter by posting on a regular basis so that customers don't forget about your business etc.,
- Use affordable online sites like Canva to design graphics for your business. They offer free plans up to 1000 square inches which are more than enough for many small businesses etc.,
With so many marketing solutions to choose from, it can be difficult to figure out which one is best for your business. We’ve compiled a list of the 10 most affordable marketing solutions that are guaranteed to boost your conversions and ROI in no time at all! Whether you need help with optimizing on-site SEO or want more traffic coming in through PPC ads, we have an option perfect for every budget. If these sound like good options but you don't know where to start, our free demo service provides personalized guidance as well as hands-on training with any solution that suits your needs. Request yours today!
Leave a Reply